- 4 cups zucchini, grated and pressed
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 and 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- Pre-heat REC TEC grill to 350℉.
- In a large bowl, grate the zucchini and squeeze out the water with a towel.
- Combine the zucchini, eggs, cinnamon, ginger, sugar, vanilla, melted butter, walnuts, and raisins, then mix well.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture to the zucchini in stages, then stir to combine.
- Grease 2 loaf pans and divide the mix among the loaf pans.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes until a wooden skewer is inserted and removed clean.
- Allow to rest at least 30 minutes.