WyldSide Steak and Lobster
- 6oz filet mignon
- 3oz lobster tail
- REC TEC Grills Ben's Heffer Dust
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2lbs. butter, melted
- 5 sprigs rosemary
- Build a medium fire in the WyldSide and allow the fire to burn about 20 minutes to develop good, hot coals.
- Lower grate to about 4-inches away from the coals.
- Place a cast iron skillet directly onto grates, off to the side, then add ingredients for compound butter allowing the butter to melt.
- Place filet onto grates and cook for 3 minutes, then rotate 90° and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Flip filet and cook for 3 minutes, then rotate 90° and cook for another 3 minutes (12 minutes total).
- Place lobster onto grates and cook for 2 minutes per side.
- Take lobster and place into compound butter, cooking for 5 minutes until well basted.