WyldSide Grilled Salmon
- 4, 6oz salmon filets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp REC TEC Grills Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- Build a medium fire in the WyldSide and allow the fire to burn about 20 minutes to develop good, hot coals.
- Rub each salmon filet with the olive oil and season with the Greek Rub.
- Lower grilling rack about 4-5 inches over the hot coals.
- Cook the fish for 3-5 minutes per side; if the fish is getting browned too quickly and is not cooked through, raise the grates a few inches and allow the fish to cook more slowly.
Recipe can also be cooked at 400℉ in your other REC TEC GRILLS for about 8-10 minutes.