WyldSide Bone-In Ribeye
- 4, 18-22oz bone-in ribeye steaks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp REC TEC Grills Ben's Heffer Dust
- Build a medium fire in the WyldSide and allow the fire to burn about 20 minutes to develop good, hot coals.
- Rubs the steaks with olive oil and season with Heffer Dust.
- Lower the grate directly on top of the hot coals.
- Add the steaks and cook 3-4 minutes on each side until well seared.
- If the steaks are cooking too quickly raise the grate a few inches to finish them more slowly.
- Using a Bullpen thermometer, remove the ribeye when an internal of 133℉ (medium rare) is reached.
- Allow the steak for rest 5-8 minutes prior to serving.
- Remove steaks at the below temperatures for desired doneness:
- 125-130 ℉ = Rare
- 131-135 ℉ = Medium-Rare
- 136-140 ℉ = Medium
- 141-145 ℉ = Medium-Well
- 146-150 ℉ = Well Done