Whole Grilled Red Snapper
- 1 whole red snapper, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp REC TEC Grills Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pre-heat REC TEC grill to 425°F.
- Trim fish to remove gills, fins, and scales.
- Cut open bottom of fish for cavity to add the lemon and herbs.
- Cut 3 slits across the skin and flesh of the fish to help cook evenly.
- Season the fish with Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub and olive oil.
- Cook the fish at 425°F for 8-10 minutes per side (this will be longer if the fish is larger).