Sweet Potato Casserole
- 5 lbs sweet potato, thinly sliced
- 8 oz butter melted
- 1.5 cups brown sugar
- 6 oz maple sryup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 oz honey
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 tbsp REC TEC Rossarropski's Honey Rib Rub
- 16 oz mini marshmallows
- Pre-heat REC TEC Grills to 350‚Äö√ë√¢.
- Grease a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, add the melted butter, maple syrup, vanilla, honey, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Using a mandolin, slice the potatoes thinly.
- Lay the potatoes in a thin layer in the casserole dish, cover each layer with the butter/sugar mixture.
- Repeat until the casserole is 3/4 full.
- Bake for 35 minutes until the sweet potatoes are just fork tender. Top with the marshmallows and continue to cook for 10 minutes until melted and golden brown.