Spicy Roasted Corn and Pepper Jack Cheese Dip
- 5 ears white corn, shucked
- 2oz olive oil
- 4 tsps REC TEC Grills Casanova's Competition Rub
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
- 1oz olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 16oz shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced
- Pre-heat REC TEC grill to 475°F.
- Season corn with 2oz olive oil and Casanova's Competition Rub, then cook for 15-20 minutes.
- In a metal baking pan add onion, pepper, 1oz olive oil, and garlic.
- Place pan onto REC TEC grill and cook for 10 minutes.
- Cut corn off of the cob and add to a large bowl, then add the cooked onion and pepper mixture.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, sour cream, chili powder, and pepper jack cheese, then mix well.
- Add mixture to a baking dish and cook for 20-25 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Top with sliced scallions and serve with your favorite chips.