Southern Style Mac and Cheese
- 2lbs. elbow macaroni
- 2 qt whole milk
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup REC TEC Grills Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 1/4 cup REC TEC Grills Ben's Heffer Dust
- 1.5lbs. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2lb. cheddar cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat REC TEC grill to 350°F.
- Cook elbow macaroni per package instructions.
- Spray a large baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked macaroni with the milk, parmesan, eggs, seasonings, mozzarella, and 1lb. cheddar, mixing well.
- Add the mixture to the greased pan, topping with 1lb. cheddar cheese.
- Cook for 50-60 minutes until hot and bubbly.