Smoked Cake Bars
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Land O' Lakes unsalted butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1, 7oz jar marshmallow cream
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Pre-heat your REC TEC grill to 180ºF.
- Lightly spray your 9"x13" cake pan with cooking spray and then set it aside.
- In a large bowl combine the cake mix, egg, butter, and graham cracker crumbs.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix until combined; the mix will be slightly crumbly, but will stick together when squeezed.
- Set aside 2 cups.
- Pour the remaining graham cracker mix into the cake pan and press down into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the crust in an even layer and press lightly into the crust.
- Drop the marshmallow cream by the tablespoon onto the chocolate chips.
- Wet the back of a tablespoon with water and spread into an even layer.
- Sprinkle with the mini marshmallows and then top with the remaining graham cracker mix.
- Smoke for 20 minutes at 180ºF then increase the temperature to 350ºF.
- Bake for 1 hour or until marshmallows on top are melted.
- Let cool completely before cutting into bars.