Smoked Turkey Breast
- 2.5lb. boneless, skinless turkey breast
- 1.5 tbsp kosher salt
- 3 tbsp coarse black pepper
- 3/4 cup butter
- Pre-heat REC TEC to 275℉ degrees.
- Coat both sides of the turkey breast in salt and pepper and place on the REC TEC.
- After about 2 hours, your internal temp. will be around 130℉.
- Slice the butter into manageable pieces and place them on two layers of heavy aluminum foil.
- Place the turkey breast upside down on the butter and wrap in foil.
- Insert a temperature probe into the turkey breast and return it to the REC TEC.
- Continue cooking until internal temperature reaches 160℉.
- Remove, allow turkey breast to sit for 15 minutes, slice and serve.