Smoked Scalloped Potatoes
- 5lbs. white potatoes
- 1/2 qt heavy cream
- 2 cups smoked white cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp REC TEC Grills Ben's Heffer Dust
- 4 tbsp REC TEC Grills Colden's Freakin' Greek
- Pre-heat REC TEC grill to 350℉.
- Using a mandolin or sharp knife, slice the potatoes very thinly.
- In a baking dish, place a layer of the potatoes on the bottom, then sprinkle with the Greek rub and Heffer Dust, and add a sprinkle of cheese and about 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Repeat the process until the dish is 3/4 full.
- Cover the potatoes with plastic wrap then foil and cook for 45 minutes until potatoes are tender, then remove the foil and plastic and cook for an additional 15 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Allow to rest for 30 minutes before serving.