Smoked Garlic Bread
- 2 heads of garlic
- 4oz butter, softened
- 2oz mayonnaise
- 1 tsp REC TEC Grills Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 1 loaf ciabatta or French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- Sea salt to taste
- Set REC TEC grill to 225℉.
- Trim tops of the garlic cloves by 1/4" and smoke for 2 hours.
- Allow the garlic to cool slightly and squeeze the smoked garlic out of the bulb, then rough chop to your desired size.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the softened butter, mayo, Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub, and smoked garlic.
- Generously spread the garlic butter mixture across both halves of the loaf.
- Place bread on grill and cook at 350℉ for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.