Smoked Beef Chuck Roast and Burnt Ends
- 3lbs. beef chuck roast
- 2 cups beef stock
- 3 tbsp REC TEC Grills Casanova's Competition Rub
- 3 tbsp REC TEC Grills Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub
- 3 tbsp REC TEC Grills Ben's Heffer Dust
- Trim beef chuck roast of excess fat.
- Inject the roast with the beef stock.
- Season liberally with a base layer of Casanova's Competition Rub, then Rossarooskis, and lastly Ben's Heffer Dust.
- Allow the roast to rest in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
- Preheat REC TEC grill to 225°F and smoke the roast until an internal temperature of 160°F is reached.
- Tightly wrap the roast in either peach butchers paper or foil, and continue to cook until an internal temperature of 203°F is reached.
- Allow the roast to rest for 30-45 minutes and slice.
- If cooking burnt ends, cube the roast after the rest and add an additional 2 tbsp of Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub.
- Add 1/2 cup REC TEC Gourmet BBQ Sauce.
- Place back on the REC TEC on a grill mat and cook until the sauce has tacked up (30-45 minutes).