Savory Roasted Turkey Breast
- 2.75lb. split turkey breast
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp REC TEC Grills Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 1 tsp thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp sage, chopped
- 1 tsp rosemary, chopped
- Pre-heat REC TEC Grill to 325℉.
- Trim any excess fat off the breast and pull the skin back away from the meat (this will allow for seasoning below the skin).
- Season the breast with olive oil, Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub, and fresh herbs, being sure to season under the skin as well.
- Cook until the internal temp. reaches 165℉ (approximately 75 minutes).
- Allow the meat to rest for 15-20 minutes before slicing.