- 2, 14oz stuffing mixes
- 2lbs. sage sausage
- 8oz butter, melted
- 2 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1.5 cups celery, diced
- 1.5 cups onion, diced
- 1.5 cups carrot, diced
- 4oz parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp REC TEC Grills Ben's Heffer Dust
- 2 tbsp REC TEC Grills Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 40-48oz chicken or turkey stock
- Pre-heat REC TEC Grill to 350℉.
- Add the onion, carrots, celery, sausage, eggs, seasoning, and garlic to a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the bread crumbs, melted butter, and parmesan cheese, then mix well.
- Add the stock and mix until the crumbs are no longer dry.
- Allow the mixture to rest for 15-20 minutes to allow all the flavors to develop.
- Add to a well greased baking dish, cook for 45 minutes until golden brown.