Roasted Irish Salmon
- 2.5lb. salmon side
- 4oz honey
- 4oz apple cider vinegar
- 2oz Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 2 tbsp REC TEC Grills Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Combine all seasonings and liquids well in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the salmon and allow to rest 2-4 hours in the fridge.
- Pre-heat REC TEC grill to 425℉.
- Place the side of salmon on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until the fish reaches an internal temperature of 130℉.
- Allow fish to rest 5 minutes before cutting into portions.