Everyone considers two things when buying a new grill: size, and price. REC TEC has found the answer for both questions...
The REC TEC STAMPEDE
People have clamored for a grill that was bigger than the “tailgater” type units on the market, that is sized just right for the average family. Well, REC TEC introduces the Stampede. This grill offers all the great features and build quality that REC TEC customers have grown accustomed to at a size that will accommodate a large family.
The Wi-Pellet WiFi Technology allows you to control your cook from anywhere, while the Proprietary PID Controller maintains a precise temperature necessary to produce gourmet cooks on a consistent basis.
The Stampede has a unique octagon-shaped cooking chamber made of stainless steel that sets it apart from other grills on the market, while offering the durability to last a lifetime. No more settling for a size that doesn’t quite fit your needs. With other grills you are shopping “off the rack”, the Stampede is a tailor-made fit for your family’s cooking needs.
LEAD THE CHARGE with the all new REC TEC STAMPEDE!
Available Accessory Bundles
• Pellet Bundle - Add $59.95 - Includes 80 lbs. Assorted Pellets + T-Shirt
• Round-Up Bundle - Add $199.95 - Includes 200 lbs. Assorted Pellets + Custom Fit Grill Cover + T-Shirt = You save $19.00!
• Cattle Drive Bundle - Add $299.95- Includes 200 lbs. Assorted Pellets + Custom Fit Grill Cover + T-Shirt + Small 2nd Shelf + Searing Kit + Cooking Mat = You save $59.00!
• Stockyard Bundle - Add $499.95 - Includes 200 lbs. Assorted Pellets + Custom Fit Grill Cover + T-Shirt + Small 2nd Shelf + Searing Kit + Cooking Mat + Bullpen Instant Read Thermometer + Spice & Sauce Bundle + 2 Koozies + Towel = You save $99.00!
ORDERS PLACED AFTER 5/23/2018 WILL SHIP IN MID-JULY 2018
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller • Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- Wi-Pellet WiFi Technology • Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature • No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature • Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments • Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) • Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting • Extreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting • Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber • No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles • Feel the trademark REC TEC quality
- Stainless steel hopper lid • Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge • Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops • Won't buckle, bend, or break
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook • Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- 2 Stainless steel pull bar handles • Allows you to easily move your grill
- Baked-on porcelain enamel lid with embossed REC TEC GRILLS logo • Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters • Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 30 pound hopper capacity • Up to 30+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf • Provides storage and stability
- 3 smoke vent holes • Allows heat to escape evenly across cooking chamber
- 592 sq. in. cooking area • Tall enough for turkeys or beer can chicken • Fits 5 large racks of ribs
- 772 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf • Cook more food
- 2 x 304 stainless steel cooking grates • Lasts the lifetime of your grill • Easy to remove and clean
- 304 stainless steel fire pot • Indestructable • Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray • Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan • Funnels grease out of chamber into bucket for easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System • State of the art • Longest lasting ignition system on the market
- Unique octagonal shape • More headroom than barrel style cookers
- High temperature RTV caulk • Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Stainless steel hardware • Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- Rubber grommets at all wire through holes • Prevents wire chafing
- Modular construction • Allows for individual component replacement
- Vented component access panels • Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet • NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% Natural Hardwood Pellets • Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home • FREE shipping
- 2 Year Warranty • Covers all components
- Click here for your RT-590 Manual
- REC TEC GRILLS' top notch customer service • Unmatched individualized customer satisfaction
* Achieving minimum and maximum temperatures can be limited by pellet selection and weather conditions.