- 1lb. thick cut bacon
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp REC TEC Grills Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Combine brown sugar, Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub, and cayenne pepper.
- Lay bacon strips on a grill mat, leaving a little space between strips.
- Brush top sides of bacon with a light coating of maple syrup and generously sprinkle brown sugar mixture on each strip.
- Smoke on REC TEC grill at 225°F for 1 hour.
- Remove bacon from grill, flip, and give the untreated side of each piece of bacon a brush of maple syrup and sprinkle of brown sugar mixture.
- Return bacon to grill and smoke at 225°F for 1 hour.
- Cool for 30-60 minutes.
Omit the cayenne pepper for a less spicy option.