Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- 4lbs. ribeye, shaved
- 1lb. yellow onion, julienned
- 1lb. green bell pepper, julienned
- 4oz garlic butter
- 1lb. provolone cheese, sliced
- 24 Hawaiian rolls
- Preheat REC TEC Grills Matador to high heat.
- Add the shaved ribeye and cook for 7-8 minuted until cooked through (drain excess grease if needed).
- Add the julienned peppers and onions, and cook 3-4 minutes until tender.
- Cut Hawaiian rolls in half, butter the bottom of the rolls, and place in a pan.
- Add the ground ribeye/pepper/onion mixture to rolls.
- Top with the sliced cheese and place the tops of the rolls on.
- Apply a second smear of the garlic butter.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes until the rolls have browned and become slightly crunchy.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.