Pecan Stuffed Apples
- 6 Granny Smith apples, cored
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2oz dark rum
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Marshmallows (optional)
- Ice cream (optional)
- Using a paring knife or apple corer, clean out the center of the apples.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the cranberries, rum, sugar, cinnamon, and toasted pecans.
- Fill each apple with the cranberry/pecan mixture.
- Preheat REC TEC grill to 350°F and place apples on baking mat for 30-45 minutes until the apples are soft.
- If you prefer, top with marshmallows and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite ice cream.