Peach & Praline Stuffed Pork Chops
- 8 x 2" center cut pork chops
- 14oz cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 cup peaches, peeled and diced
- 4oz praline pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup small onion, diced
- 1 tsp REC TEC Grills Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 2oz butter, melted
- 1.5 cups chicken stock
- Preheat REC TEC grill to 325.
- In a large bowl, combine all the stuffing ingredients and mix well.
- On a cutting board, butterfly the pork chops being careful to not cut completely in half.
- Stuff each chop with 3-4oz of the stuffing mixture.
- Season the stuffed chops with Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub.
- Cook at 325°F until the pork chops are 140°F internally (approximately 30-35 minutes).
- Allow the chops to rest for 5-8 minutes.