Marinated Flank Steak
- 2 large flank steaks
- 4 tbsp REC TEC Grills Ben's Heffer Dust
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Combine all marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Trim any excess fat and silver skin (membrane) from the ends of the flank steak.
- Cover and marinate in fridge for 4-8 hours.
- Pre-heat REC TEC grill to full using a sear kit.
- Remove steak from marinade and wipe off any excess with a paper towel.
- Season with Ben's Heffer Dust and sear 6-8 minutes per side (130ºF-133ºF for medium rare).
- Let rest for 15 minutes and slice thin across the grain.