Loaded Potato Bites
- 2lbs. red bliss potatoes
- 1lb. bacon, cooked
- 8oz cheddar cheese, grated
- 4oz sour cream
- 2oz green onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp REC TEC Grills Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 1oz olive oil
- Preheat REC TEC Grill to 350°F.
- Toss potatoes in olive oil and Colden's Freakin' Green Rub.
- Cook for 30 minutes on a grill mat until tender.
- Let the potatoes cool for a few minutes until they can be handled easily.
- Cut potatoes in half, scoop out a little of the middle, and fill with chopped bacon and shredded cheese.
- Place back on the grill mat and cook for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with sour cream, green onion, and any additional toppings.
- In place of the bacon you can add pulled pork, chopped beef, or any smoked meat.
- Potato scoopings can be used for smoked mashed potatoes.