Korean Pork Burgers
- 2lbs. ground pork
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup kimchi, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp ginger, grated
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup spicy Korean BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Pre-heat REC TEC Grill to 425℉ with a sear kit.
- Combine all the ingredients for the burger, mixing well.
- Shape into 6oz patties, then place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes prior to searing.
- Sear on each side for 4-5 minutes until an internal of 145℉.
- To build the burger, add to a toasted burger bun then top with additional kimchi and your favorite burger toppings.