Juicy Lucy Burgers
- 3.lbs 80/20 ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp REC TEC Grills Ben's Heffer Dust
- 1 tbsp steak sauce
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 16oz cheddar cheese, sliced
- Mix the ground beef with the eggs, Ben's Heffer Dust, steak sauce, and onion well.
- Form the beef into 4oz patties, and top half of the patties with your favorite sliced cheese making sure to leave about 1/2 inch on the outside perimeter.
- Top with the second patty and press down to ensure there is no trapped air, then crimp the sides tightly to ensure a tight seal so that the cheese does not leak out.
- Season each burger with Ben's Heffer Dust.
- Preheat grill to full and sear each side for 4-6 minutes.