Italian Sausage Sliders
- 4lbs. Italian sausage, ground
- 1lb. yellow onions, julienned
- 1lb. green bell peppers, julienned
- 4oz garlic butter
- 1lb. mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 24 Hawaiian rolls
- Preheat REC TEC Grills Matador to high heat.
- Add the ground sausage and cook for 7-8 minutes until cooked through (drain excess grease if needed).
- Add the julienned peppers and onions, and cook 3-4 minutes until tender.
- Cut Hawaiian rolls in half, butter the bottom of the rolls, and place in a pan.
- Add the ground sausage and pepper mixture to rolls, then top with the sliced cheese and place the tops of the rolls.
- Apply a second smear of the garlic butter.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes until the rolls have browned and become slightly crunchy.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.