Herb Crusted Prime Rib
- 1, 8-10lb. prime rib
- 2 tbsp grain mustard
- 2 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 2 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp oregano, chopped
- 1 tbsp sage, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 3-4 tbsp REC TEC Grills Ben's Heffer Dust
- Pre-heat REC TEC grill to 275°F.
- On a cutting board, tie the roast to ensure an even cook.
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, horseradish, and herbs to form a paste.
- Spread the herb paste all over the prime rib and season liberally with Ben's Heffer Dust.
- Cook at 275°F until the inside of the roast reaches 130°F, then allow to rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Slice into 1" thick slices, and garnish with herb butter.