Habanero Pineapple Glazed Pork Loin
- 1, 5-7lb. pork loin
- 1 pack Applewood smoked bacon
- REC TEC Grills Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub
- REC TEC Grills Casanova's Competition Rub
- Yellow mustard
- Habanero pineapple glaze
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp of black pepper
- Trim excess fat from pork loin.
- Mix apple juice, apple cider vinegar, and pepper.
- Inject the loin in different areas.
- Rub entire loin with mustard.
- Generously spread the Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub and Casanova's Competition Rub over entire loin.
- Wrap entire loin with Applewood smoked bacon.
- Place on REC TEC Grill at 225°F for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, carefully remove bacon.
- Apply the habanero pineapple glaze with a mop or brush.
- Place back on grill until internal temperature is 155°F.
- Slice loin to preferred thickness.