Grilled Swordfish with Roasted Tomato Panzanella Salad
- 6, 4oz swordfish steaks
- 2oz olive oil
- 2 tbsp REC TEC Grills Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 large loaf of crusty bread, cubed
- 1lb. compari tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp REC TEC Grills Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 2oz parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1oz balsamic vinegar syrup
- Preheat REC TEC to 350℉.
- Marinate swordfish steaks in the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub for 20-30 minutes.
- Season the cubed bread with the oil and Colden's Freakin Greek Rub, then cook for 20-25 minutes on a grill mat until the bread is slightly crispy.
- Add the tomatoes to the smoker for about 8-10 minutes to slightly roast them during the last few minutes off the bread toasting.
- Remove from the smoker, add a sear kit, and increase the grill temperature to 425℉ (allow 10 minutes for the sear kit to preheat).
- Sear the swordfish for 4-5 minutes per side until fully cooked.
- To assemble the salad, combine the bread crumbs, roasted tomatoes, olive oil, Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub, basil, and parmesan cheese in a large bowl.
- Garnish the grilled swordfish and panzanella salad with additional basil, parmesan cheese, and balsamic syrup as desired.