Grilled Elote Salad
- 8 ears of corn, shucked
- 2oz olive oil
- 2 tbsp REC TEC Grills Cassanova's Competition Rub
- 4oz cojita cheese, crumbled
- 2oz mayonnaise
- 2oz sour cream
- 2oz crema
- 1oz cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Preheat REC TEC Grills Bullseye to full.
- Season the corn with olive oil and Cassanova's Competition Rub.
- Grill for 8-20 minutes until the corn has a good char.
- Allow the corn to cool slightly, cut the kernels away from the cob, and pale in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, crema, & sour cream to the corn, mix well.
- Top the corn salad with the lime juice and cojita.
- Serve the salad slightly warm.
- Traditionally the corn is left whole and garnished with the mayonnaise, sour cream, crema, lime, cojita, and cilantro.