Green Jacket Salad
- 2 heads romaine, chopped
- 1 pt grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2oz pita chips, crushed
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup salad oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp REC TEC Grills Ben's Heffer Dust
- In a mason jar, combine all the ingredients for the salad dressing and shake well.
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, tomatoes, cheese, pita chips, and green onions.
- Toss the salad with just enough dressing to coat the greens.
Leftover dressing can be stored in the fridge for several days.