Glazed Spiral Ham
- 8lb. spiral sliced ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp REC TEC Grills Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub
- Pre-heat REC TEC grill to 350℉.
- Add the ham to a baking dish, shank side up.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the mustard, sugar, and honey, then mix well.
- Pour the glaze over the ham and cook for a total of 1.5-2 hours, basting the ham every 20-30 minutes.
- Allow the ham to cool prior to serving.
- Basting liquid can be served as a sauce if desired.