Game Day Queso
- 1lb. ground chorizo
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup poblano, diced
- 1 can Rotel® tomatoes
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1lb. Velveeta® cheese
- 3 tbsp REC TEC Grills Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub
- Preheat oil to 400°F with a cast iron pan.
- Cook the chorizo for 5-6 minutes (drain excess grease if needed).
- Add the onions and peppers and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to 250°F.
- Add the Rotel®, Velveeta®, cream cheese, and Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub.
- Cook for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.