- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups 10x sugar for topping
- 1/2 gal peanut oil
- In a mixing bowl combine the eggs, milk, water, and vanilla extract.
- In a different bowl combine the flour, sugar, and baking soda.
- Pre-heat the REC TEC Matador with the oil to 350℉.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients, add to a squeeze bottle or to a funnel, being sure to keep the bottom of the funnel closed.
- Add about 4oz of the mixture to the hot oil in a small circular design.
- Fry for about 2 minutes until golden brown, flip, and cook until golden on the other side.
- Remove the funnel cake and place on a paper towel to drain excessive grease, then liberally top with powdered sugar.