Fried Durty Gurl Pickle Chips
- 1 lb. dill pickle chips/slices
- 1 tsp REC TEC Grills Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub
- 1 gal peanut oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 3 tbsp REC TEC Grills Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub
- Pre-heat REC TEC Matador to 350℉.
- Drain the pickles well from the brine.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, and 3 tbsp Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub to create the dredge.
- Mix the pickle chips well in the dredge, and using a wire mesh strainer, shake off all the excess dredge.
- Slowly add the pickle chips to the Matador and fry until golden brown (3-4 minutes).
- Remove the pickle chips from the hot oil, add to a plate with a paper towel, and sprinkle with additional Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub.