Freakin' Sweet Italian Sausage Penne
- 18 sweet Italian sausage links, sliced
- 32oz mushrooms, chopped
- 3 large onions, julienned
- 3 large green bell peppers, julienned
- 3 tbsp REC TEC Grills Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 12 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 16oz white wine
- 16oz chicken stock
- 3lbs. penne pasta, cooked
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 4oz parmesan cheese, shaved
- Pre-heat REC TEC Grills Matador to high heat.
- Add the sweet Italian sausage and cook for 3-4 minutes, then move to the Front Row.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes until caramelized, then add the onions and peppers and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Combine the sausage and veggies, add the garlic and Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub, and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add the white wine and allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and noodles and allow to cook until the noodles have absorbed the sauce.
- Turn off the Matador and finish with the parmesan and fresh parsley.