1. Preheat REC TEC to 275°F.
2. Spatchcock the chicken and season liberally with Ray's Front Row Master Blend.
3. Smoke until the internal temp. reaches 165°F (about 2.5 hours).
4. In a large mixing bowl combine the softened cream cheese, buffalo wing sauce, Ranch dressing, beer, and mozzarella cheese.
5. When the chicken is cool, pull the meat and add to the cheese mixture.
6. Spray a baking dish with non-stick spray, and add the buffalo chicken mixture.
7. Top the dip with the blue cheese crumbles and combine to cook for 40-45 minutes until hot and bubbly.