Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2lbs. chicken, cooked
- 1lb. carrots, diced
- 1lb. onions, diced
- 1lb. celery, diced
- 1lb. leeks, diced
- 3 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp REC TEC Grills Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 2 tbsp REC TEC Grills Ben's Heffer Dust
- 2 gal chicken stock
- 1lb. cut spaghetti
- Pre-heat the REC TEC Matador over medium heat.
- Add the onion, carrot, and celery and cook for 6-8 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the garlic, Heffer Dust, and Greek Rub, then cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the stock and cooked chicken, then simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Add the noodles and cook until tender, about 12-15 minutes.