- 4 chicken breasts, scallopini
- 2 tbsp REC TEC Grills Ron's Screamin' Pig Rub
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1lb. cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1lb. white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp REC TEC Grills Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 8oz marsala wine
- 16oz chicken stock
- Preheat REC TEC Grills Matador over medium heat with the butter and olive oil.
- Season the chicken with the Screamin' Pig Rub, and dredge in the all-purpose flour.
- Add the chicken to the Matador and brown on both sides for about 5-6 minutes, then move them to the front row.
- Add the mushrooms and sear until all the water is cooked out.
- Add the onions, garlic, and Greek Rub, then cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Deglaze with the marsala wine and add the chicken stock.
- Add the chicken back into the mushroom mixture and allow to simmer for 4-5 minutes until the sauce has thickened and the chicken is fully cooked (165℉ internal).