- Boneless chicken breasts
- Poblano peppers
- Shredded pepper jack cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Thinly sliced bacon
- REC TEC Grills Casanova's Competition Rub
- REC TEC Gourmet BBQ Sauce
- Pre-heat REC TEC grill to 375℉.
- Butterfly chicken breast and pound out evenly to 1/4" thick.
- Season with Casanova's Competition Rub.
- Slice poblano peppers evenly into 2" chunks.
- Roll up chicken breast with peppers and cheese.
- Wrap tightly with 2-3 slices of bacon.
- Apply Casanova's Competition Rub to outside.
- Cook until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165℉ (approximately 25-30 minutes).
- Apply thin coat of BBQ sauce for last 15 minutes of cook time.