Butter Roasted Capon
- 10lb. whole capon
- 1/2lb. butter
- 2 tbsp REC TEC Grills Ben's Heffer Dust
- 3 tbsp REC TEC Grills Colden's Freakin' Greek
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- Dry the capon very well and season the bird with sea salt all over, then allow to sit in the fridge overnight uncovered.
- Mix softened butter with 2 tbsp Ben's Heffer Dust and 2 tbsp of Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub.
- Add the compound butter underneath the skin of the capon and reserve 2 tbsp to smear on top of the skin.
- Season the outside of the capon with the 1 tbsp Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub.
- Cook at 325℉ degrees until an internal temp. of 165℉ is reached in the breast.