Everyone loves the convenience of a gas grill and the flavor of a charcoal grill, but every time you grill you have to choose between flavor and convenience. The REC TEC Bullseye makes this choice a thing of the past. You can now flip a switch and within minutes you are grilling over a real wood fire.
The REC TEC Bullseye has turned the grilling world upside down by giving you the best of both worlds. The Bullseye burns real hard wood pellets which gives you that great wood-fired flavor, without the extensive work required on charcoal grills. Also, it is durable, incredibly reliable, and affordable for everyone. It is so easy to operate, you will become a pitmaster the instant your Bullseye arrives.
The Bullseye also offers the superior build, quality components, and top of the line features that REC TEC customers have grown accustomed to. We did this while remaining steadfast in our belief that our grills must offer flavor, convenience, and versatility.
Whether you are grilling burgers and steaks, or ribs and chicken, your cooks will hit the mark every time with the REC TEC Bullseye!
- Simple intuitive knob controls fuel rate & temperature • No babysitting charcoal
- Dome thermometer • Easy to read
- Heats quickly (reaches 400°F in approximately 10 minutes) • Less wait time
- 200°F - 550°F temperature range • Perfect for "low and slow" or "hot and fast"
- 15 lb. hopper with fail-proof latch • Provides up to 15 hours of cooking at 200°F
- Durable baked-on porcelain enamel finish • No cracking, fading, chipping or peeling paint
- Bottom shelf • Provides stability and storage
- Rubber wheels • Rolls easily over any terrain
- 22" diameter dome lid • First wood pellet grill to offer the ability to cook with lid open
- Weighs 55 lbs. • Easy to transport and store
- Durable porcelain enamel coated cooking chamber • Provides durable insulation
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition system ensures that your grill lights every time • State of the art technology that last longer than the competition
- 380 sq. in. of cooking surface area • Fits up to 25 hamburgers
- All natural wood pellet fueled • Burns cleanly and produces very little ash
- Durable flame deflector • Evenly distributes heat throughout chamber
- Porcelain coated cooking grate • Gives amazing sear marks
- 1 Year Warranty
- REC TEC Grills' top notch customer service
- Click here for product manual
- If you are not fully satisfied with your REC TEC grill, just return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new REC TEC grill.