Brisket Burnt Ends
- 15lb. packer brisket
- 3 tbsp REC TEC Grills Ben's Heffer Dust
- 3 tbsp REC TEC Grills Casanova's Competition Rub
- Thick BBQ sauce
- Separate the point to allow seasoning of all sides.
- Season liberally with a base layer of Casanova's Competition Rub, then top with Ben's Heffer Dust.
- Wrap and let stand overnight.
- Place on REC TEC grill at 275℉.
- Pull at 203℉.
- Cut into 1" cubes.
- Place in aluminum pan.
- Fold in your favorite molasses-based BBQ sauce.
- Apply rubs once more.
- Place back on smoker.
- Continue smoking for approximately 45 minutes or until extremely tender.