- 18 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1lb. sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup onions, diced
- 3/4 cup bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 10-12 biscuits, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tbsp REC TEC Grills Ben's Heffer Dust
- Oil a 9"x13" baking pan.
- Crumble the biscuits into small pieces into the pan.
- Add the onion, cheese, cooked sausage, peppers, and onions.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs and milk thoroughly, then add the Heffer Dust.
- Combine the egg and biscuit mixture.
- Allow the casserole to rest in the fridge overnight.
- Pre-heat REC TEC Grill to 350℉.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes until the custard is set.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes prior to serving.