Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Pork tenderloin(s)
- Thinly sliced bacon
- REC TEC Grills Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub
- Set REC TEC to 375ºF.
- Unpack and trim the pork tenderloins as desired.
- Rub the tenderloin(s) with Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub.
- Cut your bacon so the slices wrap around the tenderloin with just a little overlap; you want the bacon to render.
- Use toothpicks to hold the bacon wraps in place.
- Place on your REC TEC grill and cook until the internal temp. is 145ºF; 160ºF is well done.
- Pull the meat off, tent with foil, and let it rest for 15-30 minutes.
- Slice about 1/2" thick.