RT-700 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-700 is the gold standard in pellet grilling, and you won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-700 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a REC TEC. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, REC TEC offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a REC TEC.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why REC TEC Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
This grill is built like a tank. REC TEC utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
REC TEC features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also include a stainless steel logo and smoke cap, with stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. Additionally, we added an interior light for those late-night cooks. REC TEC also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
REC TEC offers the best warranty in the industry, bar none. The RT-700 comes with a 6-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your REC TEC reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than REC TEC. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the REC TEC family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked REC TEC quality
- Stainless steel towel ring | Conveniently hang your towel
- Stainless steel controller shelf | Holds a large platter or dish | Protects critical components
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid handles | For easy access from either side of your grill
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel REC TEC logo | Proof REC TEC takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Will withstand the weight of the lid without buckling, bending, or breaking
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- Stainless steel smokestack cap | Holds up to higher temperatures and will last a lifetime
- Stainless steel pull bar handle | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 40 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 40+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 4 snag-free tool hooks | Keeps cooking tools at an arm's reach
- 702 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 6 large racks of ribs
- 1054 sq. in. cooking area with optional large 2nd shelf | More space means more food
- Interior light | Easily removable dishwasher safe glass lens | Grill day or night
- 2 grill grates made from 1/4" 304 stainless steel rod | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamberinto the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 6 Year Warranty | Industry leading
- REC TEC world-class customer service | Unmatched individualized customer satisfaction
If you are not fully satisfied with your REC TEC, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new REC TEC wood pellet grill.
Ratings & Reviews
Very excited and satisfied with my Purchase
I've been doing research for a while decided I was going to go with RecTec. When I finally decided to pull the trigger I saw they came out with the Bull RT-700. I'm so happy that I chose this grill. It does everything I wanted and more. It was very easy to assemble and get started. Been using it for almost a week now and its been perfect. Customer service is outstanding, I called the other night just because I had a few questions in general and they were happy to talk. I think this unit is hands down the best bang for the buck!!!
The Real Deal
Grady Dunn -
I did my homework & decided the RT-680 was the best on the market for all the right reasons. Only thing I could complain about was the Georgia Red lid. Called to ask if they would ever offer color options. Was told to hang on for a couple weeks. Low & behold 2 weeks later the RT-700 is debuted with more stainless, 2 wired meat thermometers, free shipping, wi fi w/ phone app AND a Black Lid. Ordered mine w/ all the accessories. Delivery was quick & assembly was a breeze. Today is showtime. Smoker quickly achieved desired temp & continues to stay on the mark. Plenty of smoke & pellet usage is very efficient. Only issue I’ve had is w/ phone app which I will inquire about Monday. May be my distance from my router. For now the ribs & chickens smell out of this world. My only problem is what to do with all my time. No tending the fire & watching the temp. It’s all on Rec Tec “automatic”.
Awesome grill/ smoker
Brian C -
Been reading reviews for months and finally decided to order the new RT-700. Was a little scary due to this being a new model but I pulled the trigger and could not be more happy. Received mine yesterday and put it together last night. I did the initial burn in this morning then cooked wings for lunch and meatloaf for dinner. I thought everything was great but more importantly the wife thought is was outstanding as well. We all know if mommy is happy everyone is happy. Going to cook a few racks of ribs tomorrow - can't wait..... This is so much easier than my previous smoker and cleanup is a breeze - just brush the rack and swap out the foil on the trey below it.
Rueben Rojas -
I thought that the 680 was an awesome smoker and it is. But the Bull 700 is even better! Put it together last Saturday and smoked on Sunday. The Bull hands down is the best smoker/grill on the market today! Control panel is simple and easy while at the same time very high tech. Shut down mode is 3 stages... Temp-Fan- Aug. But it all made sense after having it explained.<br>But most of all, the crew at Rec Tec is always so helpful and kind. They are the best!<br>Chicken turned out great buy the way. Being retired with the Bull is the best!
PLEASE,PLEASE , READ BEFORE YOU BUY
Great, now that I got your attention I wrote a review on the comp cart excellent product.Now for the RT700 what an outstanding grill.I live in Pa yeah were getting snow as I write. This grill will make you look and feel like a seasoned chef it did for me .I do not know how you could possibly improve the RT700.So far first time brisket unbelievable, just did slow smoke meatloaf perfect.Solid performance really like the app, sturdy well built grill. Thank-You
Lucas Darr -
This is my second Rec Tec grill. First one was the rt 680 . After I saw the rt700 I decided it was time for an upgrade . I have owned the 680 for 6 years . Great unit . Many, many hours of cooking on it. Sold it for about half of what I paid for it new, so was happy about that too. Purchased the bull in feb and received it in March ahead of schedule. So far very happy. Did the burn in then, next day cooked a full rack of spare ribs and a trimmed brisket flat. Turned out great. Much better temperature control than my 680. Less swings in temp . Was 28 degrees and windy out and held temp great. WiFi worked good too but then I changed location of grill and I think it is too far from my router. Going to try a WiFi range extender next . Looking forward to many more cooking trials with it.
Dry Creek Outfitters
Brian Urbanczyk -
Great grill!<br>Now we can sit back and drink a few cold ones while rec tec is doin the rest
First time pellet owner
Went with the BULL based on the performance of the 680, customer service reputation, and value. Have had it a couple weeks now and it has performed as advertised. Best part is being able to leave the house and monitor your long cooks through the WiFi controller.
I am so glad they upgraded to the stainless....looks great and functional. Love the RT700!! I also have the RT-680 which is a great grill as well.
Best Pellet Grill Eber
This is hands down the highest quality grill I have ever used, customer service is even better.