RT-590 Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
People have clamored for a grill that was bigger than the “tailgater” type units on the market, that is sized just right for the average family. In response, REC TEC rolled out the RT-590. This grill offers all the great features and build quality that REC TEC customers have grown accustomed to, at a size that will accommodate a large family.
Our WiFi Technology allows you to monitor and control your cook from anywhere, while the Proprietary PID Controller maintains a precise temperature necessary to produce gourmet cooks on a consistent basis.
The RT-590 has a unique octagon-shaped cooking chamber made of stainless steel that sets it apart from other grills on the market, while offering the durability to last a lifetime. No more settling for a size that doesn’t quite fit your needs. The RT-590 is a tailor-made fit for your family’s cooking needs.
LEAD THE CHARGE!
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Extreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked REC TEC quality
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Won't buckle, bend, or break
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- (2) Stainless steel pull bar handles | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid with embossed REC TEC GRILLS logo | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 30 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 30+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 3 smoke vent holes | Allows heat to escape evenly across cooking chamber
- 592 sq. in. cooking area | Enough for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 5 large racks of ribs
- 772 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf | More space means more food
- (2) 304 stainless steel cooking grates | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel fire pot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of chamber into bucket for easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Unique octagonal shape | More headroom than barrel style cookers
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Vented component access panels | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% Natural Hardwood Pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 4 Year Warranty | Covers all components
- If you are not fully satisfied with your REC TEC grill, just return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new REC TEC grill.
Ratings & Reviews
Steve Dunker -
Ordered the mini a year ago and love it!!! Wife and I are the only tenants at our lake home. At the lake friends drop in all the time, I needed more cooking space!!! I am SO THRILLED to have made the right decision to buy RecTec!!! I share with anybody I know!!! You guys are the bomb!<br>RecTecular!
Kyle Brown -
Super nice grill with lots of head room. Love all the stainless components and design of the grill. Complements my RT 680 very nicely.
Richard Yates -
My grill arrived last week and was packed very well with no damage. Some items were missing and are backordered. I was impressed with the quality of the grill and assembly hardware but there is no extra so don't loose any. The included tools are the bare minimal especially the screwdriver so you may want to use your own. Also,don't overtighten the leg bolts as it will dent the grill housing. It took about an hour to assemble,not hard. Did the initial burn in and cooked wings the same night. Held temps within 5 degrees and the wings turned out great. It took a few tries to get the WiFi to synch up to my router but once it did,the App worked very well with several helpful features. I'm looking forward to grilling/smoking all summer long. Thanks Rectec
Fantastic grill. Pure Quality! Evertthing works great as promised! Cooks great! Looks great! it has pit the fun in outdoor grilling that was missing from my propane grill. Very pleased with my new grill!
Stampede Wood Grill with Cattle driver Package
Joe McDonough -
I saw my first Rec etc in Augusta, Georgia about a year ago. Shopped and looked at other brands fora few months. I decided this was the best on the market, amazing grill, super service. You get what you pay for. I love this grill. Join the Rec Etc group on facebook and you will be cooking 24/7 just to keep up with some of the recipes.
Amir Jawad -
As a previous rec tec mini owner for more than two years, I expected this grill to be fantastic, but it exceeded my expectations. I am amazed at the smoke output of this thing! It heats up super fast. The wifi controller is fantastic! It's a perfect size as well! Rec Tec created a fantastic product and I highly recommend it!
RT-590 Well worth the wait
Stephen Rich -
RT-590 is the perfect size for me. So far I’ve cooked pork butt, racks of pork ribs, tritip, steaks, whole chickens and they’ve all came out to be the best I’ve ever cooked. I am a novice smoker, but the results have my hard core traditional smoker friends considering crossing over. I am cooking more because it’s easy to use. Set it up go to the pool and watch your temps from the app.
Best purchase so far! Issue resolved fast which were minor!
Timothy Sisk -
Build Quality: legs, wheels, fire pot, deflector, grates, drip pan are 5 Star. The actual cooking chamber I would give 3 stars as the quality decreases some in stainless quality and thickness. Mine had a small cosmetic blem on on the exterior stainless. Would like to see a more insulated fit on the lid. The plastic overlay on the LCD screen was wavy and not uniform. My order was shorted, cover, t shirt, and small second shelf. Deflector vents are also on back order. Rec Tec was aware of this and I was notified. Now with all this being said... this is a nice grill for what you pay and l highly recommend it. I have already cooked a Boston butt, hamburgers, and a reverse sear ribeye. The flavor was superior to my gas Weber. The team at Rec Tec is awesome to work with.
Katie Hughes -
I bought this grill for my husband as an early Father’s Day gift and he loves it! He likes that he is able to set the temperature and walk away. He even grilled a frozen pizza on it!