RT-340 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-340 is durable, portable, and ready to go! This grill is perfect for small families or the single griller. At 340 square inches, there simply isn’t more bang for your buck anywhere at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-340 makes all other grills of this size obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a REC TEC. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, REC TEC offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It couldn’t be easier! That’s why those in the know own a REC TEC.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why REC TEC Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
REC TEC utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over. The RT-340 is even designed for on-the-go grilling, with folding and locking legs to make transport a breeze.
REC TEC features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also feature stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. REC TEC also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
REC TEC offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-340 comes with a 2-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your REC TEC reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than REC TEC. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the REC TEC family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished 304 stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked REC TEC quality
- Locking stainless steel hopper lid | Holds a large platter or dish | Keeps pellets dry and from spilling
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel REC TEC logo | Proof REC TEC takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Won't buckle, bend, or break
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- 3 reliable stainless steel handles | Conveniently transport while collapsed
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Insulated Lid | Helps maintain heat, using less fuel
- 2 smoke vent holes | Allows heat to escape evenly across cooking chamber
- Rollerblade style wheels | Easily move your grill in place
- Folding and locking legs | Easily store and transport
- Stainless steel bottom shelf | Increases stability
- 20 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 20+ hours of continuous cooking
- Weighs 80 lbs. | Perfect for tailgating
- 340 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for turkeys or large roasts | Fits 3 racks of ribs
- 511 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf | More space means more food
- 304 stainless steel cooking grates | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamber into the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Easy assembly | Simply attach lid and you're ready to cook
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 2 Year Warranty | Covers all components
If you are not fully satisfied with your REC TEC, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new REC TEC wood pellet grill.
Ratings & Reviews
Love this grill
Great little grill! Purchased Thanksgiving weekend 2019, we've done two cooks so far, both successful.
<br>Fantastic build quality and stainless steel throughout, and a rock solid PID to lock in your desired temp.
<br>We've owned the Traeger Pro 22 Eastwood, and a trusty Weber Genesis II propane grill, and those both take a back seat to our new Trailblazer. Best grill we've ever owned, and it's perfect for our family of 4. And Rec Tec's support team and customer service?? Second to none.....
High quality grill
This grill is high quality throughout. Holds temps like a champ in the cold North Dakota winter, and without a thermal blanket at that. Very impressed with the customer service of Rec Tec - probably the best I've ever encountered. Looking forward to years of use from this grill, and may add a Stampede to our collection in the future. Rec Tec for life.
New Generation Rec Tecs......AWESOME Smokers!!
J. Benson -
Finally received our 2 new Trailblazers, after having a 680 for several years and selling to a good friend. The new grills are awesome to say the least! WIFI controllers are spot on! 10 minutes each putting on the few parts not assembled and on to burning in, everything went perfect! Looking forward to many cooks on these bad boys! We also purchased a Bullseye a month ago while waiting on the Trailblazers. The Bullseye is no joke. It is probably the most versatile, best combination of grill/smoker we have. From slow smoking ribs to searing steaks, its hard to beat! Rec Tec has knocked it out of the park with these new generation grills and smokers!!
Great things do come in little packages
Matt, & I love cooking with WOOD! -
I just received my RT-340 today (3-21-18). As with any purchase you are always excided to receive what your ordered, sometimes you can get that feeling of regret..... well I just want to say you won' t get that with this little guy! I The box it came in had some what appeared to be shipping abuse, but to my relief the unit was protected very well & has no damage. the 340 is very easy to set up. the wi-fi app downloaded without any problems & is easy to use. Ran the unit through the initial burn in, cooked me up a couple lbs of chicken wings and life is good! Great smoke flavor & wife is very happy!!. The PDI controller is extremely accurate, never varied more than 3 degrees from set point. I also own a RT-680 which I've had for a couple of years and it is awesome as well, I do a lot of camping and like to cook so I purchased this little guy for ease of transport!. Campground buddies can't wait to see what's for dinner next trip! !! In summery.... "RECTEC" keep up the good work, you Products are awesome! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
cadillac of pellet grills
Great product ! Great customer service! everything I put on grill comes out amazing!
I AM SOLD!
Was never sure if I could buy into a smoker but after having the Trailblazer for a couple of weeks I am all in! The wifi makes all the difference in the world to me due to my schedule. I can start it up on my way home and monitor if I need to run out to job. Butt, ribs, tri tip, tuna...have all been the best I have ever cooked! Awesome product!
NO MORE EGG
Brian Ford -
To start off i have been cooking on a BGE for 15 yrs and thought there wasn't anything better than that to cook on. Well ,i have seen the light ,, this RECTEC is by far the best piece of grilling equipment that I have ever owed ( its so easy a caveman can do it ) i have cooked on it almost every day since receiving it ...And now the BGE has another home ever to be used again.... Thanks Guys for such an AWESOME piece .....
josh molkenbur -
Unbelievable temperature control and ease of setup for camping. The new controls are easy to use and the phone app makes doing other chores a breeze always being able to keep tabs on the food.Overall a great a machine and it won't be the last rec tec I buy.
Best Grill I Have Had
Ed Brown -
Over my 62 years, I've had many BBQ grills. This is by far the best constructed and stellar grill I've owned.<br>The temperature you set stays true within a couple degrees while grilling.<br>Stainless construction should last for many, many years!<br>We use the grill 3-4 times a week.<br><br>6 STARS for REC TEC Ed Brown
Just started to use
Sam Cohen -
The product was received damaged from UPS. I called Rec Tec and even though they had nothing to do with it (unless not packaged properly) they offered to send me another one. One leg had a piece of bent metal not allowing to open legs fully. My son-in-law was able to fix the leg and working fine now...I added some supports to the legs so the entire grill would not collapse. Used just twice but learning alot and hope to get better