- St. Louis cut ribs
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 3 tbsp REC TEC Grills Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 3/4 cup REC TEC BBQ Sauce
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs.
- Rub the ribs with the yellow mustard.
- Season both sides of the ribs with the rub and allow to rest in the fridge for 2-6 hours.
- Cook on the REC TEC grill at 250ºF for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, place each rack on a double layer of foil, add the honey, brown sugar, and butter to the top of the meat, close the loin well on 3 sides, add the apple cider, and seal the foil package very tightly.
- Cook an additional 2 hours at 250ºF.
- Unwrap and place back on the grill for 1 hour, then glaze with REC TEC BBQ Sauce after 30 minutes.